Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Challange Yourself

I was download so many PDF pattern and tutorial from Pinterest and Google, and also I have some books about crafting project (making purse, doll, sewing, etc), and Youtube tutorial about crafting and sewing.

Unfortunately, I haven't try them.  Actually, the tutorial is very simple if you follow the instruction, the measurement, and the picture.  But, sometime the problem is, you don't have the materials like them.  In Indonesia, I don't know where to buy fusible fleece, or something like that.  And sometimes I have to buy the material from online shop, that will need time to deliver to your home.  While is import product, you will spent extra money *sigh*

Anyway, I adore to other people, who can make a craft handmade product in Indonesia, which is very cute!!  They have big effort to do that on the limitation.

Well, I will challenging my self to try them one by one.  I will targeting to make one project in a week.  And in a month I will finished 4 project.  I will try different project so it will improve my capability and experience in sewing.  I will choose the easy project, so it won't need rare material, and easy to follow.  I will starting when I staying in Bandung later, because I have time to working fully at home.

I'll tell you the progress about this in the Blog.  And I hope I can share the tutorial for you too.  It's very nice if I can share something I know to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment