Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pouch for the Kids and Friends

End of this month I will resign from my school that I working now.  So, it will be the last week I'm teaching the kids.  I will be leaving from Depok to Bandung, and will staying there with my husband.  Yeaah, finally we'll living together after our marriage. I'm sooo haaappyyy :)

Before I leave, me and the kids will having a farewell party (not party actually, because its too simple).  For that event, I will give them the farewell gift.  I made simple bow pouch for them, actually it's only for the girls.  I hope they'll like the gift from me.
For the Girls

Simple Pouch

And for the colleague, I made this simple rainbow pouch.  They're pretty, right?  :)
It's very nice to giving my friend something handmade, because its very personal and you can't found the same product.

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment