Monday, December 16, 2013

Sewing Table

Last sunday, me and my husband going to search a sewing table for me at Tanjung Barat wood stores near Tanjung Barat and Lenteng Agung street.  I found one sewing table that I falling love with, and it quite cheap I think.  Just IDR 275.000 without drawer, and you will spent extra IDR 75.000 for drawer.  And its still cheap!  Unfortunately I dont have the picture of that table, but I will describe you.  Its simple table, plain wood with natural color, without drawer.  The measurement is 45 x 90 cm, and very fit for my sewing machine.  The high is also fit for me when I try to sitting in front of the table.

But, the problem is, my husband don't want to buy it on Jakarta, he said that we will search in Bandung, because it need space in car to moving from Jakarta to Bandung.  Next month I will move to Bandung to staying with my husband.  I feel so sad, because I'm so in love with that table.  After arguing and persuading him, he agreed to buy that table, yaayy.. I'm sooooo happyyyy...

Can't wait to buy and use it.  And later, I will update about my sewing corner on our lovely rent house in Bandung :)

And btw, I love you sayaaaannnggg :*

No comments:

Post a Comment